Limited Liability Partnership Registration
Easily register your Limited liability partnership online in India. Get complete assistance on LLP Registration online process through our professional guidance of our team.
For LLP Incorporation Registration
Registration Process LLP
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- DIN (Director Indentification Number)
- Reservation Number
- Incorporation of LLP
- File Limited Liability Partnership Agreement
- Minimum 2 partners.
- Minimum 2 designated partners and at least one of them should be resident of India.
Services Offered by UVS & Partners
Chartered accountants don’t have any limitation to the service which they can offer. They always have something to offer in everything.
- Financial Advisory Services.
- Taxation Advisory services
- Management Consultancy services.
- GST Consultations
- Bookkeeping services.
- Internal Audit services
- ERP Implementation Services
- Sustainable Development Advisory Services.
- Services for Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Legal consultation services
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Forensic Audit services
- Government, Risk and Compliance Services.
- RBI & FEMA related compliance service’s.
- Arrange for Project Finance when in need.
- Cost Accountancy
- Share Valuation and more…
LLP - Limited Liability Partnership
If you are looking for a CA firm that assists in business organizations to utilize resources effectively and achieve the goals and objectives, UVS & Partners. can prove to be a great option. For complete solution for connect with us at Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Contact Number: 011-49058299, +91 98716 49620. No contracts. No hidden fees 24/7 Support.
Packages for LLP Services
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
(Govt Fees And All Expenses Included-No Extra Charges). One Time Charge.
* Estimate Time for Service Completion
- Business Incorporation as a LLP.
- GST Registration and return filing for first quarter
- TDS return filing for first quarter.
- Payroll management and filing of related taxes such as ESI, PF, TDS, Bonus if applicable for the first quarter.(this doesn’t include obtaining registration of ESI, PF, Bonus, only return filing is provided of the same)
- Advisory on other applicable compliance if an
- Advisory on whether eligible for Startup India Initiative.
- Post Incorporation Compliance such as
- First Board of directors meeting
- Assistance with Appointment of First Auditor
- Disclosure by director
- Intimation to MCA on board resolution
- Issuance of Share Certificate
Any Queries or Require any Assistance?
Contact to our team at +91-11-49058299, 9871649620,
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAQ: LLP Services
What does Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) means?
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Registration as the name suggests defines limited liability to its partners. Thus it has features of both, a corporation and a partnership. One partner is responsible for only his own actions and not the actions of his partner. LLPs are governed by Limited Liability Partnership Act(LLP Act), 2008.
- LLP company is treated like any other partnership firm for taxation purposes
- One of the partners in LLP company,must be an Indian
- Registrar of Companies registers and controls LLPs in India
- No partner is liable on account of the independent or unauthorized actions of other partners, thus allowing individual partners to be shielded from joint liability created by another partner’s wrongful business decisions or misconduct.
- Liability is limited to each partner agreed upon contribution to the LLP company in India.
What are the requirements for LLP Company registration?
- 2-Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- 2-Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- 2-Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Company Name Approval By Ministry
- LLP Company Registration Certificate
- Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- LLP agreement
- Tax Account Number (TAN)
Do You Provide Online Legal Advice?
Yes. We are ready to assist you. Receive professional Legal Solution within 48hrs. From Highly qualified Lawyers from Supreme Court Of India
What are the benefits of LLP Company Registration?
LLPs are treated as separate legal entities so the partners and LLP are distinct from each other in the eyes of the law.
There is no requirement of minimum capital to start a limited liability partnership.
Number of Members:
Only two members are required to form Limited Liability Company while there is no limit on maximum number of partners in LLP.
Auditing of LLP in India is required only if contribution exceeds 25 lakhs or annual turnover exceeds 40 lakhs.
It is easier and flexible to manage organisational structure of LLP as compared to other company structures.
Dividend distribution tax and Minimum alternative tax is not applicable on LLPs and thus it is an added advantage.
Owning a property:
an llp in India can own a property as it has separate legal recognition in the eyes of law.
Can a Foreign National/NRI be Director in LLP Company?
Yes Of course, a NRI or Foreign National can be a Director in a Private Limited Company after obtaining Director Identification Number. However, at least 1 Director on the Board of Directors must be a Resident of India.
Latest Updates: On LLP
On September 27, 2019, after a court-room battle of eight (8) long years, Suneel Darshan, a producer and director in the Indian movie industry, also...
India ranks 40 out of 53 countries on global Intellectual Property index The US, the UK, Sweden, France and Germany remained the top five economies...
The purpose of the discussion is to suggest ways to make Indian IP laws, the laws that govern patents, copyrights and design rights etc,...