Partnership Firm Registration
Partnership Firm Formation Within 7 days – All-inclusive Price of INR 1999/- Deed Drafting by Professionals – Complete Online Process – 100% Money Back Guarantee.
For Partnership Firm Registration
Registration Process Partnership Firm
- Convene Meetings of Partners
- Digital Signature of Proposed Directors
- Apply For Director Indentification Number (DIN) of Proposed Director in Form DIR-3
- Name in “Reserve Unique Name”
- Publish Newspaper Advertisement
Mainly it builds the company brand and preferably be a coined word
Second part of name should suggest the business activity of the company
Name of the company must end with “Private Ltd. Co.”
Services Offered by UVS & Partners
Chartered accountants don’t have any limitation to the service which they can offer. They always have something to offer in everything.
- Financial Advisory Services.
- Taxation Advisory services
- Management Consultancy services.
- GST Consultations
- Bookkeeping services.
- Internal Audit services
- ERP Implementation Services
- Sustainable Development Advisory Services.
- Services for Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Legal consultation services
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Forensic Audit services
- Government, Risk and Compliance Services.
- RBI & FEMA related compliance service’s.
- Arrange for Project Finance when in need.
- Cost Accountancy
- Share Valuation and more…
If you are looking for a CA firm that assists in business organizations to utilize resources effectively and achieve the goals and objectives, UVS & Partners. can prove to be a great option. For complete solution for connect with us at Email ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Number: 011-49058299, +91 98716 49620. No contracts. No hidden fees 24/7 Support.
Packages for Partnership Firm Services
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
(Govt Fees And All Expenses Included-No Extra Charges). One Time Charge.
* Estimate Time for Service Completion
- Business Incorporation as a Partnership Firm.
- GST Registration and return filing for first quarter
- TDS return filing for first quarter.
- Payroll management and filing of related taxes such as ESI, PF, TDS, Bonus if applicable for the first quarter.(this doesn’t include obtaining registration of ESI, PF, Bonus, only return filing is provided of the same)
- Advisory on other applicable compliance if an
- Advisory on whether eligible for Startup India Initiative.
- Post Incorporation Compliance such as
- First Board of directors meeting
- Assistance with Appointment of First Auditor
- Disclosure by director
- Intimation to MCA on board resolution
- Issuance of Share Certificate
Any Queries or Require any Assistance? Contact to our team.
FAQ: Partnership Firm Services
What does Partnership Firm means?
A firm or company established between two or more partners with the goal of earning profit is called as a Partnership Firm.It is not compulsory to register a partnership firm but there are added advantages if a partnership firm is registered.Partnership deed is the legal document which is created to form a partnership firm.
Indian Partnership Act 1932 is the governing law which regulates the partnership firms in India.As per the act “Partnership is the relation between persons who have agreed to share the profits of a business carried on by all or any of them acting for all”. Maximum number of members in a partnership is 10 for a banking business and 20 for other businesses to enter into a partnership firm.
Partnership firms are not separate legal entity while the partners are.A partnership firm can not be debtor or creditor and can not own a property.The property, debit or credit of a partnership firm is actually for the partners in the eyes of law.The manner in which profits or losses are to be shared amongst partners must be explicitly mentioned in the partnership deed to avoid any confusions in the future.Every partner can carry on business on behalf of others.
A partnership firm would be dissolved if the number of partners reduces below 2 in case of death,incapacitation or resignation of a partner.
What are the requirements for Partnership Firm registration?
- Minimum 2 are required and
- Maximum 20 partners are allowed for a partnership firm.
Documents Required (Self Attested):
- PAN Mandatory
- ID Proof of Partners-Voter ID, Driving Licence, Valid Passport
- Add. Proof of Partners-Bank statements, electricity bill, water bill, gas bill and telephone bill. *Add proof that is less than two months old
- Registered Office Address: Utility Bill with NOC and Rent/Lease/Ownership Deed.
Do You Provide Online Legal Advice?
Yes. We are ready to assist you. Receive professional Legal Solution within 48hrs. From Highly qualified Lawyers from Supreme Court Of India
Latest Updates: On Partnership Firm
On September 27, 2019, after a court-room battle of eight (8) long years, Suneel Darshan, a producer and director in the Indian movie industry, also...
India ranks 40 out of 53 countries on global Intellectual Property index The US, the UK, Sweden, France and Germany remained the top five economies...
The purpose of the discussion is to suggest ways to make Indian IP laws, the laws that govern patents, copyrights and design rights etc,...