Public Limited Company Registration
Register Your Public Ltd Company Within 15 Days @ all inclusive Price of ₹39999/- Complete Online Process – Full Support in Documentation – 100% Money Back Guarantee.
For Public Limited Registration
Registration Process Public Limited Company
- Name Approval Application
- DSC (Digital Signature)
- Apply for DIN (Director Indentification Number)
- From Spice (INC-32) MOA (INC-34), AOA(INC-34), AGILE
- Certificate of Incorporation
- PAN and TAN Application
- Commencement of Business(INC-20A)
- Minimum 7 Shareholders
- Minimum 3 Directors
- One of the Directors must be Indian Resident
- Minimum Authorised Share Capital Rs. 500,000 (INR Five Lac)
Services Offered by UVS & Partners
Chartered accountants don’t have any limitation to the service which they can offer. They always have something to offer in everything.
- Financial Advisory Services.
- Taxation Advisory services
- Management Consultancy services.
- GST Consultations
- Bookkeeping services.
- Internal Audit services
- ERP Implementation Services
- Sustainable Development Advisory Services.
- Services for Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Legal consultation services
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Forensic Audit services
- Government, Risk and Compliance Services.
- RBI & FEMA related compliance service’s.
- Arrange for Project Finance when in need.
- Cost Accountancy
- Share Valuation and more…
Public Limited Company Registration
If you are looking for a CA firm that assists in business organizations to utilize resources effectively and achieve the goals and objectives, UVS & Partners. can prove to be a great option. For complete solution for connect with us at Email ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Number: 011-49058299, +91 98716 49620. No contracts. No hidden fees 24/7 Support.
Packages for Public Limited Company Services
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
(Govt Fees And All Expenses Included-No Extra Charges). One Time Charge.
* Estimate Time for Service Completion
- Business Incorporation as a Public Limited Company.
- GST Registration and return filing for first quarter
- TDS return filing for first quarter.
- Payroll management and filing of related taxes such as ESI, PF, TDS, Bonus if applicable for the first quarter.(this doesn’t include obtaining registration of ESI, PF, Bonus, only return filing is provided of the same)
- Advisory on other applicable compliance if an
- Advisory on whether eligible for Startup India Initiative.
- Post Incorporation Compliance such as
- First Board of directors meeting
- Assistance with Appointment of First Auditor
- Disclosure by director
- Intimation to MCA on board resolution
- Issuance of Share Certificate
Any Queries or Require any Assistance? Contact to our team.
FAQ: Public Limited Company Services
What does Public Company means?
“Public company” means a company which is not a private company
Provided that a company which is a subsidiary of a company, not being a private company, shall be deemed to be public company for the purposes of this Act even where such subsidiary company continues to be a private company in its articles;
What are the requirements for Public Company registration?
- Minimum. No. of Direrctors-3
- Maximum No. of Directors– 15
- Minimum No. of Members-7
- Maximum No of Members– No Limit
*At least one director has stayed in India for a total period of not less than 182 days in the previous calendar year.
Documents Required (Self Attested):
- PAN Mandatory
- ID Proof-Voter ID, Driving Licence, Valid Passport
- Add. Proof -Bank statements, electricity bill, water bill, gas bill and telephone bill. *Add proof that is less than two months old
- Foreign nationals are mandatorily required to submit attested or apostille passport copy.
- Registered Office Add.: Utility Bill with NOC and Rent/Lease/Ownership Deed
- Corporate Entity is Subscriber: Certificate of Incorporation of the Body Corporate along with the resolution passed by the Body Corporate
Do You Provide Online Legal Advice?
Yes. We are ready to assist you. Receive professional Legal Solution within 48hrs. From Highly qualified Lawyers from Supreme Court Of India
What are the benefits of Public Limited Company Registration?
Separate Legal entity which means that it becomes its own legal business structure, separate from the individuals who had found the business;
Uninterrupted existence-A company, being a separate legal person, is unaffected by the death or other departure of any member but continues to be in existence irrespective of the changes in membership.
Limited Liability Unlike proprietorships and partnerships, in a limited liability company the liability of the members of a company is limited only to the extent of the face value of shares taken up by them.
Free & Easy transferability of share- Shares of a company limited by shares are transferable by a shareholder t any other person and transfer is easy as compared to the transfer of interest in business run as a proprietary concern or a partnership.
Owning Property-The shareholders are not the owners of the company’s property since the company itself is the true owner acquire, own, enjoy and alienate, property in its own name
Capacity to sue and be sued-A company being an independent legal entity can sue and also be sued in its own name.
Dual Relationship-A person can at the same time be a shareholder, creditor, director and also an employee of the company.
Borrowing Capacity- Companies enjoy the privilege of borrowing funds. They have the capacity to issue and accept debentures from the public. Company invites the attraction of banking or other financial institutions too, to render a larger financial assistance.
Can a Foreign National/NRI be Director in Pvt. Ltd Company?
Yes Of course, a NRI or Foreign National can be a Director in a Private Limited Company after obtaining Director Identification Number. However, at least 1 Director on the Board of Directors must be a Resident of India.
Latest Updates: Public Limited Company
On September 27, 2019, after a court-room battle of eight (8) long years, Suneel Darshan, a producer and director in the Indian movie industry, also...
India ranks 40 out of 53 countries on global Intellectual Property index The US, the UK, Sweden, France and Germany remained the top five economies...
The purpose of the discussion is to suggest ways to make Indian IP laws, the laws that govern patents, copyrights and design rights etc,...