Section 8 Company Registration
File NGO Trust Registration application online through UVS & Partners in less than 24 hours at just Rs.5988 all inclusive fee. NGO registration obtained under the Trusts Act 1882 is known as trust registration. Mainly, the public charitable trusts or private trusts are designed to aid members of an uncertain and varying class.
Section 8 Company Form
Registration Process Section-8 Company (NGO)
- Name Approval Application
- DSC (Digital Signature)
- Apply for DIN (Director Indentification Number)
- From Spice (INC-32) MOA (INC-34), AOA(INC-34), AGILE
- Certificate of Incorporation
- PAN and TAN Application
- Commencement of Business(INC-20A)
- Minimum 2 Shareholders (for Private Limited NGO) and 7 Shareholders (for Public Limited NGO)
- Minimum 2 Directors (for Private Limited Co.) and 3 Directors (for Public Limited Co.)
Services Offered by UVS & Partners
Chartered accountants don’t have any limitation to the service which they can offer. They always have something to offer in everything.
- Financial Advisory Services.
- Taxation Advisory services
- Management Consultancy services.
- GST Consultations
- Bookkeeping services.
- Internal Audit services
- ERP Implementation Services
- Sustainable Development Advisory Services.
- Services for Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Legal consultation services
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Forensic Audit services
- Government, Risk and Compliance Services.
- RBI & FEMA related compliance service’s.
- Arrange for Project Finance when in need.
- Cost Accountancy
- Share Valuation and more…
NGO Registration - Section 8 Company Registration Online
If you are looking for a CA firm that assists in business organizations to utilize resources effectively and achieve the goals and objectives, UVS & Partners. can prove to be a great option. For complete solution for connect with us at Email ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Number: 011-49058299, +91 98716 49620. No contracts. No hidden fees 24/7 Support.
Packages for Section 8 Company Services
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
(Govt Fees And All Expenses Included-No Extra Charges). One Time Charge.
* Estimate Time for Service Completion
- 2 DSC, 2 DIN
- 1 Lakh Authorised Capital
- Incorporation Fees, Stamp Duty includes
- Company Name Search Assistant, Company Name Approval, Certificate of Incorporation (COI)
- Section 8 (NGO) License,
- PAN of Company, TAN of Company, MOA of Company, AOA of Company, Incorporation kit,
- Bank A/c Opening Support, Bank A/c Opening Board Resolution,
- EPFO registration, ESIC registration,
- Profession Tax (Maharashtra Only),
- Includes All Govt Fees and Expenses, Extra Govt Fees for Kerala & MP
- 10+ Document Formats, Share Certificate, Statutory Register
- Minutes of First Board Meeting
- Udyog Aadhar (MSME) Registration
- Import Export Code (IEC), ISO Certification
- Trademark Filing (Govt fees Actual)
- Startup India Registration
Any Queries or Require any Assistance? Contact to our team.
(Govt fees and all expenses included-No Extra Charges), Payment Terms: Pay 50% Advance & 50% at the time of final form submission to Registrar.
FAQ: Section 8 Company Services
About Section 8 Company?
A Section 8 company can be established for the “promotion of commerce, art, science, sports, education, research, social welfare, religion, charity, protection of environment or any such other object. The Act further states that a Section 8 company can pursue the above objects subject to the condition that it “intends to apply its profits, if any, or other income in promoting its objects” and “intends to prohibit the payment of any dividend to its members.
What are the Documents required for Section 8 registration?
The following documents are required For registration of Section 8 Company –
- PAN Mandatory
- ID Proof-Voter ID, Driving Licence, Valid Passport
- Add. Proof -Bank statements, electricity bill, water bill, gas bill and telephone bill. (Add proof that is less than two months old)
- ID Proof: Attested or apostille passport copy.
- Address Proof –Notarized or apostilled copy of a driving license, residential card, bank statement, and other government-issued documents with the address
- Registered Office Add.: Utility Bill with NOC and Rent/Lease/Ownership Deed
Corporate Entity is Subscriber:
- Certificate of Incorporation of the Body Corporate along with the resolution passed by the Body Corporate
Who can form a society?
A society can be formed by “Any Seven or more persons associated for any literary, scientific or charitable purpose, or for any such purpose as described in Section 20 of this Act, may, by subscribing their names to a memorandum of association, and filing the same with registrar of Joint Stock Companies (The word Joint Stock Companies has been replaced by respective state acts as either Registrar of Societies or Inspector General of registration or as the respective State Act may specify) form themselves into a society under this Act”.
What Are Your in House List of Legal Services?
Legal Matter relating to Family Law, Motoring Offences, Wills, Trusts and Probate, Landlord or Tenant, Employee and Employer, Business Issues, Construction Law, Company Law, Immigration, Insurance Disputes, Property Issues, Intellectual Property, Medical Negligence, Personal Injury, Technology Law, Taxation Law.
What are the benefits of Section 8 Company?
Separate Legal Identity:
Section 8 Company has a separate legal entity. Different from its members. Its legal standing is different from its members. The Company has a perpetual existence. Along with having organized operations and greater flexibility.
Section 8 Company does not need to suffix Limited or Private Limited, next to its legal name. It can be registered with names that have words like Association, Society, Council, Club, Charities, Foundation, Academy, Institute, Organisation, and Federation.
Requirements of Companies Auditor’s Report Order or CARO do not apply to this type of company.
For Section 8 Companies in India, many tax benefits are granted.
Section 8 Companies are more reliable than all other forms of charitable organizations. They are governed by the Companies Act and are regulated strictly. Such as the requirement of a mandatory annual audit, or the MOA and AOA cannot be altered at any stage or situation. The rules on managing the profits and losses of the company make these companies trustworthy.
Exemption to the donors:
Those donating to a Section 8 Company are eligible for tax exemptions u/s 12A and 80G of the Income Tax Act.
A registered partnership firm can become a member in its individual capacity and obtain Directorship.
Latest Updates: Section 8 Company
On September 27, 2019, after a court-room battle of eight (8) long years, Suneel Darshan, a producer and director in the Indian movie industry, also...
India ranks 40 out of 53 countries on global Intellectual Property index The US, the UK, Sweden, France and Germany remained the top five economies...
The purpose of the discussion is to suggest ways to make Indian IP laws, the laws that govern patents, copyrights and design rights etc,...