File NGO Society Registration application online through UVS & Partners in less than 24 hours at just Rs.5988 all inclusive fee. A society is a group of individuals that come together for any scientific, literary or charitable purposes or for purposes as mentioned in section 20 of the Society Registration Act, 1860. An NGO registered under the Society Act, 1860 is known as Society Registration.
NGO Society Registration Form
Registration Process Society
- Memorandum of Association
- Rules and Regulations
- Minimum 7 Members.
- No PAN Card required.
- The objective shall be scientific, literary & for charitable purpose.
Registered Office Proof
- Register office of all companies must be in India .If it is a Rented Property, Rent agreement and NOC from a landlord. If it is a Self-owned Property, Electricity bill or any other address proof.
- Documents submitted must be valid and not more than 2 month old.
Services Offered by UVS & Partners
Chartered accountants don’t have any limitation to the service which they can offer. They always have something to offer in everything.
- Financial Advisory Services.
- Taxation Advisory services
- Management Consultancy services.
- GST Consultations
- Bookkeeping services.
- Internal Audit services
- ERP Implementation Services
- Sustainable Development Advisory Services.
- Services for Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Legal consultation services
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Forensic Audit services
- Government, Risk and Compliance Services.
- RBI & FEMA related compliance service’s.
- Arrange for Project Finance when in need.
- Cost Accountancy
- Share Valuation and more…
NGO Registration - Society Registration Online
If you are looking for a CA firm that assists in business organizations to utilize resources effectively and achieve the goals and objectives, UVS & Partners. can prove to be a great option. For complete solution for connect with us at Email ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Number: 011-49058299, +91 98716 49620. No contracts. No hidden fees 24/7 Support.
Packages for Society Registration Services
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
(Govt Fees And All Expenses Included-No Extra Charges). One Time Charge.
* Estimate Time for Service Completion
- Business Incorporation as a Society.
- GST Registration and return filing for first quarter
- TDS return filing for first quarter.
- Payroll management and filing of related taxes such as ESI, PF, TDS, Bonus if applicable for the first quarter.(this doesn’t include obtaining registration of ESI, PF, Bonus, only return filing is provided of the same)
- Advisory on other applicable compliance if an
- Advisory on whether eligible for Startup India Initiative.
- Post Incorporation Compliance such as
- First Board of directors meeting
- Assistance with Appointment of First Auditor
- Disclosure by director
- Intimation to MCA on board resolution
- Issuance of Share Certificate
Any Queries or Require any Assistance? Contact to our team.
FAQ: Society Registration Services
In whom is the property of society is vested?
The members of the governing body are the Trustees of the Property of the Society. The property whether movable or immovable vests with the society’s trustees.
Who is the signing authority of a society?
In general all the documents of the society to be filed with the registrar of the societies should be signed by the President or the Chairman or the Secretary of the Society or by any other person specifically authorized in this behalf.
Who can form a society??
A society can be formed by “Any Seven or more persons associated for any literary, scientific or charitable purpose, or for any such purpose as described in Section 20 of this Act, may, by subscribing their names to a memorandum of association, and filing the same with registrar of Joint Stock Companies (The word Joint Stock Companies has been replaced by respective state acts as either Registrar of Societies or Inspector General of registration or as the respective State Act may specify) form themselves into a society under this Act”.
What Are Your in House List of Legal Services?
Legal Matter relating to Family Law, Motoring Offences, Wills, Trusts and Probate, Landlord or Tenant, Employee and Employer, Business Issues, Construction Law, Company Law, Immigration, Insurance Disputes, Property Issues, Intellectual Property, Medical Negligence, Personal Injury, Technology Law, Taxation Law.
Who can be members of a Society?
Members as given in the memorandum shall be a person who has been admitted according to the rules and regulations of the society and have paid the subscription and signed the list of members. A person shall not be entitled to vote or be counted as a member in any of the proceedings of the society whose subscription is in arrears (The time limit for receiving the subscription should generally be specified in the rules and regulations of the society).
What is a governing body of a society?
Governing Body under the Societies Registration Act,1860 can be said to be consisting of the Governor’s council, Committee, trustees or some other body by whatever name called to whom or to which by the rules and regulations of the society the management of its affairs is entrusted.
What is general body of a Society?
General Body of a society comprises of all the members who have subscribed to the memorandum of the society.
What are the benefits of Society Registration?
EASY TO FORM
Any ten adults can join together and form a cooperative society. The procedure involves in the registration of a society is very simple and easy. No legal formalities are required for the formation of society.
The liabilities of the members of the society are limited to the extent of capital contributed by them. Hence, they are relieved from the fear of attachment of their private property, in case of the society suffers financial losses.
In society members are provided with better good and services at reasonable prices. The society is managed by the elected members from and among themselves. Every member has equal rights through its single vote but can take active part in’ the formulation of the policies of the society. Thus all members are equally important for the society.
Unless and otherwise specifically debarred, the membership of society is open to everybody. Nobody is obstructed to join on the basis of religion, caste, creed, sex and color etc. A person can become a member of a society at any time he likes and can leave the society when he does not like to continue as member.
Latest Updates: Society Registration
On September 27, 2019, after a court-room battle of eight (8) long years, Suneel Darshan, a producer and director in the Indian movie industry, also...
India ranks 40 out of 53 countries on global Intellectual Property index The US, the UK, Sweden, France and Germany remained the top five economies...
The purpose of the discussion is to suggest ways to make Indian IP laws, the laws that govern patents, copyrights and design rights etc,...