Sole Proprietorship Registration
Establish your business as a Sole Proprietorship firm in a prompt and hassle free manner in no time. Grow your business easily with lesser compliance and legal formalities.
For Sole Proprietorship Registration
Registration Process Sole Proprietorship
- Registration under the Shop and Establishment Act
- Registration under the MSMED (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development) Act
- Registration under GST (Goods and Service Tax)
- Trademark Registration
- Licenses or Certificates required according to the nature of business
A sole proprietorship is one of the easiest and simplest form of business entity to register and maintain in India. There is no formal sole proprietorship registration and to start a proprietorship only PAN number for the Proprietor, certain licenses and capital is required.
Services Offered by UVS & Partners
Chartered accountants don’t have any limitation to the service which they can offer. They always have something to offer in everything.
- Financial Advisory Services.
- Taxation Advisory services
- Management Consultancy services.
- GST Consultations
- Bookkeeping services.
- Internal Audit services
- ERP Implementation Services
- Sustainable Development Advisory Services.
- Services for Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Legal consultation services
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Forensic Audit services
- Government, Risk and Compliance Services.
- RBI & FEMA related compliance service’s.
- Arrange for Project Finance when in need.
- Cost Accountancy
- Share Valuation and more…
Sole Proprietorship Registration
If you are looking for a CA firm that assists in business organizations to utilize resources effectively and achieve the goals and objectives, UVS & Partners. can prove to be a great option. For complete solution for connect with us at Email ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Number: 011-49058299, +91 98716 49620. No contracts. No hidden fees 24/7 Support.
Packages for Sole Proprietorship Services
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
(Govt Fees And All Expenses Included-No Extra Charges). One Time Charge.
* Estimate Time for Service Completion
- Business Incorporation as a Sole Proprietorship.
- GST Registration and return filing for first quarter
- TDS return filing for first quarter.
- Payroll management and filing of related taxes such as ESI, PF, TDS, Bonus if applicable for the first quarter.(this doesn’t include obtaining registration of ESI, PF, Bonus, only return filing is provided of the same)
- Advisory on other applicable compliance if an
- Advisory on whether eligible for Startup India Initiative.
- Post Incorporation Compliance such as
- First Board of directors meeting
- Assistance with Appointment of First Auditor
- Disclosure by director
- Intimation to MCA on board resolution
- Issuance of Share Certificate
Any Queries or Require any Assistance? Contact to our team.
FAQ: Sole Proprietorship Services
What does Private Company means?
When single person runs a business then such kind of business is called as proprietary business, and the owner of the business is called as proprietor. Proprietorship is the most common form of the business which is used in India. You can start and operate the business with minimum regulatory compliance. However there is no full fledged way available to register your proprietorship by Indian Government. Tax registration and other business registration’s is the right way to show existence of your proprietary business. Following registrations can be used to show the existence of your proprietory Business
- Professional Tax Registration.
- GST Registration.
- Shop and Establishment Registration.
What are the requirements for Sole Proprietorship?
To register a sole Proprietorship, minimum documents are required which are :
- Aadhar card or any identity proof
- Self PAN card
- Business account (Current account)
- Address Proof (Rent Agreement, Electricity Bill)
What are the compliances required for sole proprietorship firm registration?
Sole Proprietorship has minimal compliances as it is not a separate legal entity from a proprietor. Main compliances are tax related and annual compliances.
Following are the compliances a sole proprietorship india needs to follow:
- GST Return
- Income Tax Return
Do You Provide Online Legal Advice?
Yes. We are ready to assist you. Receive professional Legal Solution within 48hrs. From Highly qualified Lawyers from Supreme Court Of India
What are the benefits of Private Company Registration?
Easy To Start and Close Business:
One a week’s time you can start your business saving your time and money.
Single ownership means less complications, also decision making is limited to one person.
No Restriction For Business Name:
There is no need to register or reserve the name for proprietorship purpose, you can directly start the business on any name of your choice.
Closure procedure is very simple with minimum formalities.
Latest Updates: On Sole Proprietorship
On September 27, 2019, after a court-room battle of eight (8) long years, Suneel Darshan, a producer and director in the Indian movie industry, also...
India ranks 40 out of 53 countries on global Intellectual Property index The US, the UK, Sweden, France and Germany remained the top five economies...
The purpose of the discussion is to suggest ways to make Indian IP laws, the laws that govern patents, copyrights and design rights etc,...